CD, 2×CDSale Out of stockRead More
- In depth liner notes by Douglas Mcgowan and Jason Patrick Woodbury
- Remastered audio, including a previously unreleased track and several others previously cassette only
Absolutely breathtaking collection of new age synth gems from Light In The Attic, cementing itself as what is set to be regarded as a legendary compilation...
This mammoth compiled, three years in the making collection from Light In The Attic contains surely some of the most life-affirming sounds to ever emerge from Continental Europe. Much like the highly lauded Soul Jazz Deutsche Elektronische Musik volumes, (The Microcosm) portrays music that sounds like it could have just fallen out of your most explorative dreams, from Francesco Messina's heartbreakingly delicate Untitled to Popol Vuh's gothic Bruder Des Schattens - Sohne Des Lichts (Abridged) that is set to haunt us for many nights to come.
Visionary Music in every sense of the meaning.
- 1 Vangelis - Creation Du Monde Do Not Use 2:00
- 2 Ralph Lundsten - Bon 5 - Forlat Oss Vara Skulder (Prayer 5: Forgive Us Our Debts) Do Not Use 2:00
- 3 Ash Ra Tempel - Le Sourire Vole Do Not Use 2:00
- 4 Popol Vuh - Bruder Des Schattens - Sohne Des Lichts (Abridged) Do Not Use 2:00
- 5 Ariel Kalma - Orguitar Soir Do Not Use
- 6 Bernard Xolotl - Cometary Wailing (Valley Plateau) Do Not Use
- 7 Peter Michael Hamel - Einklang Do Not Use
- 8 Francesco Messina - Untitled Do Not Use 2:00
- 9 Roedelius - Wenn Der Sudwind Weht Do Not Use 2:00
- 10 Deutsche Wertarbeit - Der Grosse Atem Do Not Use 2:00
- Various Artists
- Pacific Breeze 2: Japanese City Pop, AOR & Boogie 1972-1986
- Light In The Attic
- Catalogue Number
- Release Date
- May 15, 2020