- Design by Studio of the Immaculate Heart
- Mastered by Rupert Clervaux
- Limited to 300 copies worldwide
In stock, shipping now.
WAV / FLAC$6.49
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
Interesting dance-not-dance music from Noboyuki Sakuma, former member of Captured Tracks affiliated Jesse Ruins. Coming in at Where to Now’s 53rd release, Exposure traverses the space between post-structuralism (think Alva Noto or Actress) and the traditional electro formula. There is a perfect balance of space in Sakuma’s music, as if each track has been carefully considered despite the sonic dissonance (quite a trademark of the synth punk output of Jesse Ruins).
- 1 Golgi Complex 5:24 CVN Buy
- 2 Akasha 2:34 CVN Buy
- 3 Post Apocalypse 5:29 CVN Buy
- 4 Secondary Infection 7:41 CVN Buy
- 5 Our Virus 4:37 CVN Buy
- 6 Exposure 5:41 CVN Buy