Jimmy Edgar’s increasingly vital Ultramajic imprint provides a platform for the debut release from Chicago resident Rondell Adams and boy oh boy it is some introduction to the scene. Coalescing all that’s come to define Ultramajic thus far; driving rhythms, acid-flecked melodic parts and moments of sheer hysteria, Threshold to Madness is an album unequivocally brimming with top quality dance music. The poignantly titled ‘Acidslut’ is built on a chugging kick drum and expertly programmed percussion that allows the acidic melody to wander and loop at will. The title track is possibly the toughest cut on the release, with new elements entering the ether and seemingly allowing the track to build and build into a state of giddy insanity.
In stock, shipping now.
WAV / FLAC$7.99
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Acidslut 5:50 Rondell Adams Buy
- 2 Megaplexxx 6:22 Rondell Adams Buy
- 3 Threshold To Madness 6:21 Rondell Adams Buy
- 4 Take Off 7:05 Rondell Adams Buy
- 5 The Wizard Of Move 5:51 Rondell Adams Buy
- 6 Zone Deluxe 5:52 Rondell Adams Buy