This one’s already been doing the rounds with those DJs on the inside, and rightly so as the title track really is a mastery in melancholic house music. The distorted kick that comes in just after the half way mark provides the energy needed after the signatory tear jerk chords. The ‘Sort of Ambient Mix’ is equally tear inducing, with the chords and strings allowed to take centre stage. Perfect intro/outro tackle. ‘Opium’ is born out of the same sound palette, though walks a straighter house path, with delicate acid synth lines vying for your attention.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Afterglow 4:26 Beesmunt Soundsystem Buy
- 2 Opium 5:51 Beesmunt Soundsystem Buy
- 3 Afterglow (Sort of Ambient Mix) 4:26 Beesmunt Soundsystem Buy
- 4 First Timer 5:05 Beesmunt Soundsystem Buy
- 5 First Timer (Mosey Remix) 5:14 Beesmunt Soundsystem Buy