Minimal Synth partners Xeno and Oaklander are back, cloaked in darkness no doubt, with their second LP for Ghostly, Par Avion. Liz Wendelbo and Sean McBride recorded Topiary in a professional studio for the first time, and it shows. Highly polished, highly sexual body music never sounded this good, this elemental. The band, "fire is what powers energy, voltage, and electricity. Electromagnetism is electric energy, like lightning in the sky. We control it with potentiometers and buttons; we shape it with filters and envelopes." That happens with us when we play synth, also. A banging and beautiful LP, often at the same time.
- Standard Black vinyl
In stock. Shipping now.
- Bleep Retail Exclusive
- Half-moon and black and white vinyl
This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers. Estimated shipping in 14 days.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Marble 4:38 Xeno & Oaklander Buy
- 2 Virtues and Vice 4:08 Xeno & Oaklander Buy
- 3 Baroque 3:55 Xeno & Oaklander Buy
- 4 Topiary 3:30 Xeno & Oaklander Buy
- 5 Palms 3:34 Xeno & Oaklander Buy
- 6 Chevron 4:26 Xeno & Oaklander Buy
- 7 Chimera 2:34 Xeno & Oaklander Buy
- 8 Worlding Worlds 4:30 Xeno & Oaklander Buy
- 9 Topiary II 2:54 Xeno & Oaklander Buy