Crunchy mini-LP of sorts by kit n c.l.a.w.s, expertly blending the lines between ambient electronica and beats with ease Starving at the Palace Gate showcases a taste for production that hops from new beat tinged acid numbers to more sweeping FX laden techno with just a lick of euphoria. The production laid bare we feel is destined for big things and Jacktone and kit n c.l.a.w.s have secured one of the finest small run releases of the year so far, well worth a look in.
In stock. Shipping now.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Neither Hawk nor Hound 6:36 kit n c.l.a.w.s Buy
- 2 Stately Tomb 5:30 kit n c.l.a.w.s Buy
- 3 Rome's Legacy Recalled 3:23 kit n c.l.a.w.s Buy
- 4 Obscenities Fall Flat 5:28 kit n c.l.a.w.s Buy
- 5 Hoards of Vanished Souls 6:08 kit n c.l.a.w.s Buy
- 6 No one Left to Haunt 3:58 kit n c.l.a.w.s Buy