American producer Ryan McRyhew first surfaced with a handful of self-released EPs (caked in footwork rhythms and hi-def electronics), before last year crossing over into wider consciousness with his Software debut, Death After Life. Arcology, according to the label, “expands on Death After Life's themes of isolation and displacement by envisioning how similar emotions would play out in a fantastical environment... [scoring] a VR addict's routine or a sleepless night in a still-suit.”. Expect chromium-licked arrangements, intimate science-fictions, Blade-Runner-house-music, post-club ambient, and high-concept, Arca-like deconstructions.
In stock, shipping now.
Digital Track List
- 1 ROM Thug Entrancer 0:32 Buy
- 2 Ghostless M.S. Thug Entrancer 3:53 Buy
- 3 Arrakis Thug Entrancer 4:43 Buy
- 4 Low-Life Thug Entrancer 1:59 Buy
- 5 Terrain Thug Entrancer 3:27 Buy
- 6 R?nin Thug Entrancer 3:49 Buy
- 7 Arcology Thug Entrancer 3:11 Buy
- 8 Exo-Memory Thug Entrancer 3:35 Buy
- 9 Curaga Thug Entrancer 3:33 Buy
- 10 Tight Lean (Perispirit Mix) Thug Entrancer 4:10 Buy
- 11 VR-Urge Thug Entrancer 1:19 Buy
- 12 Bronze Thug Entrancer 5:06 Buy
- 13 Wage Mage III Thug Entrancer 7:54 Buy
- 14 Xeno Thug Entrancer 1:50 Buy
Software Recording Co.
Electronic and Electronica