Veteran Canadian electronic-dance-pop-techno-mangler, Tiga returns for a new album in March 2016 with one of his most confident albums in some time. Adding extra weight to his usually peerless electro-clash palette, James Sontag calls in some heavyweight names to the production roster. Warp’s Hudson Mohawke lends his credit to the Detroit bump of ‘Planet E’ (surely a nod to Carl Craig’s legendary label), while Matthew Dear features on three cuts including the glitterball disco sparkle of ‘Make Me Fall In Love’ which carries the star-bound vocal of former (?) Scissor Sister, Jake Shears. High camp majesty indeed. Oh Tiga, you’re really spoiling us, you devil.
Estimated shipping in 7 days. This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers.
If there are any issues in fulfilling your order we will contact you immediately.
Out of Stock
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME Encoded
- 1 No Fantasy Required 4:33 Tiga Buy
- 2 Make Me Fall In Love 5:41 Tiga Buy
- 3 3 Rules 3:02 Tiga Buy
- 4 Having So Much Fun 2:56 Tiga Buy
- 5 Tell Me Your Secret 4:28 Tiga Buy
- 6 Always 4:34 Tiga Buy
- 7 Planet E 3:20 Tiga Buy
- 8 Plush 6:40 Tiga Buy
- 9 Bugatti 5:20 Tiga Buy
- 10 Don't Break My Heart 3:49 Tiga Buy
- 11 Blondes Have More Fun 5:25 Tiga Buy
- Various Artists
- Flowers From The Ashes: Contemporary Italian Electronic Music
- Stroboscopic Artefacts
- Catalogue Number
- Release Date
- April 2018