Jonas Reinhardt returns with the stunning 'Palace Savant', inspired by the St. Vitus Cathedral in Prague. The ornate aesthetic and awe-inspiring settings of that landmark are manifested in numerous ways on this record. Brigade Of Midnight Minions stirs and throbs in a somewhat imposing manner while Go Sceptre Go is a far more colourful and nostalgic number with decorated high-points and crashing crescendo. On closer, Omat Principle Decay, Reinhardt turns in a delicate and cinematic composition where a mantra-like synth motif chugs along with atmospheric pads into a still and stunning finale.
- Includes Further Records sticker
In stock. Shipping now.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Old Kaizen 2:41 Jonas Reinhardt Buy
- 2 Brigade of Midnight Minions 3:57 Jonas Reinhardt Buy
- 3 Shattered Remains of Orr 6:38 Jonas Reinhardt Buy
- 4 Androma 4:03 Jonas Reinhardt Buy
- 5 Go Sceptre Go 3:45 Jonas Reinhardt Buy
- 6 Ecstatic Invokations 1:31 Jonas Reinhardt Buy
- 7 Noctornum 6:35 Jonas Reinhardt Buy
- 8 Omat Principle Decay 5:07 Jonas Reinhardt Buy