Donato Dozzy and Neel return shared Voices From The Lake banner with a release for Editions Mego. Recorded at MAXXI in Rome in October of 2014, the special performance was part of a year-long exhibition in the Italian capital entitled Open Museum Open City. One highlight of the seamless and immersive performance is the staggering 13-minute rendition of Max by multidisciplinary artist Paolo Conte. Their sound is made richer and more in-depth by guitar-led overdubs from Italian maestro Brando Lupi. Having turned in a number of releases for Editions Mego (and associated imprints) as soloists, this recording is a triumphant chapter for both artists.
Vinyl, 1×LPOut of stock
- + MP3
In stock, shipping now.
- 1 Intro 5:47 Voices From The Lake Buy
- 2 Sonia Danza 5:13 Voices From The Lake Buy
- 3 Dreamscape Generation 8:40 Voices From The Lake Buy
- 4 Richiami e Oscillazioni 9:19 Voices From The Lake Buy
- 5 Orange Steps 5:24 Voices From The Lake Buy
- 6 Scintille 3:06 Voices From The Lake Buy
- 7 Max 13:01 Voices From The Lake Buy