Frank Bretschneider presents this impressive full-length on Raster Noton entitled Sinn+Form, which translates to 'meaning and form.' Recorded using Buchla and Serge analog synthesizer systems at the EMS Elektronmusikstudion in Stockholm, Bretschneider explores the idea of a fundamentally chaotic world. This shapeless cosmos can be heard of the opening buffering noises of Crisis? What Crisis? and the computerised stochastic formulas that shape offerings like Wave Of The Week. It’s the indefinite nature of this LP that makes it such a sonic triumph; a decidedly unsystematic collection of frequencies forming a kind of odyssey of disorder.
In stock, shipping now.
WAV / FLAC$11.99
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Pattern Recognition 8:00 Frank Bretschneider Buy
- 2 Crisis? What Crisis? 7:18 Frank Bretschneider Buy
- 3 Fehlfunktion 3:59 Frank Bretschneider Buy
- 4 Free Market 3:25 Frank Bretschneider Buy
- 5 Funkstille 5:04 Frank Bretschneider Buy
- 6 Data Mining 3:23 Frank Bretschneider Buy
- 7 Wave of the Week 2:35 Frank Bretschneider Buy
- 8 The Machinery of Freedom 6:58 Frank Bretschneider Buy