Fabriclive’s venerable mix series receives its next installment with the prolific Detroit-born, Berlin-based artist Jimmy Edgar. Back in 2013, Edgar teamed up with Travis Stewart to launch the Ultramajic imprint; here the 79th Fabriclive installment has been used to showcase some of the upcoming material from label. Collaborative wise, ‘Submission’ sees Edgar team up with techno mainstay Truncate for a piece of metallic, mid-tempo stomp whilst the thoroughly infectious ‘Walk Show’ features the late, great DJ Rashad. All underpinned with a heavy dosage of funk and groove, the mix also pays respects to some the greats of Edgar’s Detroit homeland with Terrance Dixon, Patrice Scott and Kris Wadsworth all in full effect.
In stock. Shipping now.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME Encoded
- 1 The Electric 1:49 Terrence Dixon
- 2 Power Top 4:10 POL Style, Vin Sol & Matrixxman
- 3 Raw Fusion / Hard Drive 3:40 Patrice Scott / L-Vis 1990
- 4 Let It All Out 3:40 Crystal Bandito
- 5 Submission 3:54 Truncate & Jimmy Edgar
- 6 Tik Tok 4:30 Jimmy Edgar
- 7 EEEwalk 3:41 Crystal Bandito
- 8 RS2000 3:57 Jimmy Edgar
- 9 Work It 4:13 Crystal Bandito
- 10 Fern Portal 5:01 Jimmy Edgar