Vinyl, 2×LPOut of stockRead More
- 180g Heavyweight Vinyl.
- LP1 contains 6 B sides and 2 full Peel Sessions
- LP2 contains album in complete demo form plus 3 bonus tracks. - Download card is included, offering access to all LP tracks plus 4 more bonus tracks.
Available: December 5, 2014
CD, 3×CDOut of stockRead More
- 50 total tracks
- Original album on disc one.
- 2 full Peel Sessions and 6 B sides on disc two.
- Complete album in demo form plus 7 bonus tracks on disc three.
Available: December 4, 2014
It's been 25 years since the Pixies' second album Doolittle first saw the light of earth. Indie institution 4AD honours the occasion with this special expanded edition including all of the album's B-sides, Peel Sessions and demos, most of which have not been commercially released before. Recorded between Downtown Recorders in Boston MA and Carriage House Studios in Stamford CT in late 1988, Doolittle features classics such as ‘Monkey Gone To Heaven’, ‘Here Comes Your Man’ and ‘Debaser’. Producer Gil Norton pushed forward a clean sound, creating an appealing tension with the album's bleak lyrical content. The album cover is a Vaughan Oliver's reinterpretation of the original artwork.
Digital Track List
- 1 Manta Ray 2:39 Buy
- 2 Weird at My School 1:59 Buy
- 3 Dancing the Manta Ray 2:14 Buy
- 4 Wave of Mutilation (UK Surf) 3:00 Buy
- 5 Into the White 4:42 Buy
- 6 Bailey's Walk 2:25 Buy
- 7 Dead (Peel Session) 1:31 Buy
- 8 Tame (Peel Session) 1:57 Buy
- 9 There Goes My Gun (Peel Session) 1:27 Buy
- 10 Manta Ray (Peel Session) 2:15 Buy