Polyphonic Beings is the new LP from Chilean-born, Berlin based electronic wizard Cristian Vogel. He states the album was inspired by 'a 1972 lecture by Karlheinz Stockhausen' we are not aware of what writings these were but there is certainly an element of Stockhausen's experimentalism in the music on display. early LP highlight 'McCaw's Ghost' lurches forward with a shuffling sparse house beat while hard synth lines echo over and over. The whole piece feels almost like it is coming apart in a glorious fashion as it rolls along. Elsewhere things pick up with the demented bpm flex of 'How Many Grapes Went Into That Wine?' building to an off-the-radar drop of experimental bubbling chaos. All in all a wonderfully cohesive LP from one of the finest names around.
In stock. Shipping now.
Out of Stock
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME Encoded
- 1 Exclusion Waves 7:45 Cristian Vogel Buy
- 2 McCaw's Ghost 5:57 Cristian Vogel Buy
- 3 How Many Grapes Went Into That Wine? 8:23 Cristian Vogel Buy
- 4 Lost In The Chase 5:43 Cristian Vogel Buy
- 5 LA Banshee 109 6:15 Cristian Vogel Buy
- 6 Forest Gifts 6:14 Cristian Vogel Buy
- 7 Society Of Hands 6:55 Cristian Vogel Buy