Brothers Martin & Richard Dust (The Black Dog) turn to an impressive roaster of diverse artists to reinterpret material from their 2014 Application side project LP System Fork. First up, Pye Corner Audio offers a different mood on ‘Front End’, taming the original’s menacing crunch with a more dream-like, uplifting version whereas Beneath tightens up the screws and strips off the excess on ‘Flange 7’. UK veteran Russell Haswell selects ‘Cron Job’ as his victim, where he distills the original’s crisp electro beats to a scattering of over-driven stomps whilst Sheffield’s finest Mark Fell manages to build a perplexing entanglement out of ‘Steve Reich’s Ice Cream Van’.
In stock. Shipping now.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Front End (Pye Corner Audio Remix) 7:28 Application Buy
- 2 Flange 7 (Beneath Remix) 5:34 Application Buy
- 3 Siren (Geiom Remix) 6:02 Application Buy
- 4 Swuth (Application Remix) 4:57 Application Buy
- 5 Ambient B (Scanner Remix) 5:15 Application Buy
- 6 Cron Job (Russell Haswell Remix) 4:27 Application Buy
- 7 Steve Reich's Ice Cream Van (Mark Fell Remix) 11:00 Application Buy