Dutch producer Gerd, under his NY Stomp moniker, keeps the house fire burning with this latest transmission on his 4lux Black imprint. ‘I Feel It Comin’ On’ is unashamed, unabashed 90’s house worship, from it’s hat-fuelled swing to its vintage synth stabs and well-utilized Matthew Kirkwood vocal-loop. ‘Beatattak’, the other original side, is more introspective fare, blending jacking drum work with soulful, downbeat keys and an absolute killer bass line. In the spirit of 90’s dance wax, a handful of remixes are included for the DJ types, including a modernized take by Ovis complete with newfangled wobbling bass.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 I Feel It Comin' On (feat. Matthew Kirkwood) 5:39 NY Stomp Buy
- 2 I Feel It Comin' On (Bass 'n Dirt Mix) [feat. Matthew Kirkwood] 6:02 NY Stomp Buy
- 3 I Feel It Comin' On (Ovis Remix) [feat. Matthew Kirkwood] 5:29 NY Stomp Buy
- 4 I Feel It Comin' On (Bass 'n Dirt Dub) [feat. Matthew Kirkwood] 6:02 NY Stomp Buy
- 5 Beatattak 4:40 NY Stomp Buy