Visionary instrumental grime from promising new label Glacial Sound. Rabit's Double Dragon EP remakes grime in some of the most exciting ways we have heard for a while. The title track sees him fracturing a tight, Eski sound into a maze of stark synth shards. 'Black Dragons' strikes all the harder for the poise that gunshot bass is deployed with, while 'Wolf Spider' writhes in unpredictably thrilling ways, a visceral synth-line tearing through the industrial-grade sub-shakes. It's incredible stuff. Soundboy Demolition and Logos round off the EP with a pair of remixes, which brilliantly menacing as well. Recently slated to release a project on Tri Angle Records, this is an artist and a label to look out for.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Double Dragon 4:20 Rabit Buy
- 2 Black Dragons 3:59 Rabit Buy
- 3 Wolf Spider 3:31 Rabit Buy
- 4 Wolf Spider (Epochs Soundboy Demolition Mix) 4:04 Rabit Buy
- 5 Double Dragon (Logos Remix) 3:19 Rabit Buy