Clone West Coast Series presents the latest from The Exaltics, Robert Witschakowski’s long-standing electronic alias. As usual, the German producer runs through a variety of styles. The slow burning, atmospheric intro segues into the futuristic thump of ‘Places’, which balances a mechanized groove with moody, expansive synths. The sinister ‘Walking Through The Stratosphere’ rattles with bleak bass and machine gun percussion, while short synthesizer experiments ‘It Still Remains’ and ‘Thrown Away’ help flesh out Witschakowski’s alien world. The swirling, sci-fi sonics of ‘One More Day’ end the EP on a hopeful note.
- 1 Intro 1:25 The Exaltics Buy
- 2 Places 4:54 The Exaltics Buy
- 3 Walking Through the Stratosphere 4:42 The Exaltics Buy
- 4 It Still Remains 2:41 The Exaltics Buy
- 5 Thrown Away 2:16 The Exaltics Buy
- 6 One More Day 4:14 The Exaltics Buy