Italian producer Daniele Mana’s third release for 2013 comes courtesy of emergent leftfield label Gang of Ducks, who in less than twelve months have put out some of the most compelling but undefinable electronica we’ve heard. ‘H.O.P.E.’ carries on their high standard, offering luscious dayglo synths and trap beats on opener ‘4th Hope’, windswept footwork on ‘8th Hope’, bass and bongo-rattling tribalism on ‘10th hope’ and clanging hauntology on ‘11th Hope’. G.O.D. and Best Available Technology contribute hallucinatory, glitch-themed remixes.
In stock. Shipping now.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 4th Hope 3:14 Vaghe Stelle Buy
- 2 8th Hope 3:46 Vaghe Stelle Buy
- 3 10th Hope 4:10 Vaghe Stelle Buy
- 4 11th Hope 3:54 Vaghe Stelle Buy
- 5 4th Hope (Best Available Technology Remix) 9:51 Vaghe Stelle Buy
- 6 8th Hope (G.O.D. Remix) 3:54 Vaghe Stelle Buy