Synth explorer Steve Moore arrives for the first time on the magnificent Spectrum Spools imprint with ‘Pangea Ultima’. ‘Deep Time’ uses naïve elements with precision, with subdued synth chords and a pinpoint 808 pulse arriving on top of each other but never quite syncing up in the way that they do more conventionally on ‘Logotone’. Ambient cuts like ‘Endless Mountains’ and ‘Aphelion’ massage the ears infinitely with slowly evolving walls of synthesiser, and cuts like ‘Planetwalk’ achieve the same effect through pulsing arpeggios and occasional moment of ethereal percussion.
Vinyl, 1×LPOut of stock
1 x LP
In stock, shipping now.
Digital Track List
- 1 Endless Caverns Steve Moore 6:05 Buy
- 2 Planetwalk Steve Moore 5:11 Buy
- 3 Deep Time Steve Moore 5:40 Buy
- 4 Nemesis Steve Moore 6:19 Buy
- 5 Pangaea Ultima Steve Moore 8:48 Buy
- 6 Logotone Steve Moore 5:53 Buy
- 7 Aphelion Steve Moore 7:16 Buy
- 8 Endless Mountains Steve Moore 6:07 Buy
- 9 Worldbuilding Steve Moore 6:53 Buy