Luke Slater operates as his lesser-recognised L.B. Dub Corp alias for a debut full-length entitled ‘Unknown Origin’ on Berlin institution Ostgut Ton. UK dub poet Benjamin Zephaniah lends his poetic and politically charged vocals to album opener 'Take A Ride' and the frenzied 'I Have A Dream'. 'Nearly Africa' offers a tribal hints through well placed chants, whilst 'Turner’s House' is a heavy workout of Chicago percussion. Fellow veteran David Sumner AKA Function collaborates on 'Roller' forging a transfixing, tension-building track.
Estimated shipping in 7 days. This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers.
If there are any issues in fulfilling your order we will contact you immediately.
In stock. Shipping now.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME Encoded
- 1 Take A Ride feat. Benjamin Zephaniah 6:47 L.B. Dub Corp Buy
- 2 Nearly Africa 6:05 L.B. Dub Corp Buy
- 3 Ever And Forever 6:55 L.B. Dub Corp Buy
- 4 L.B's Dub 6:02 L.B. Dub Corp Buy
- 5 No Trouble In Paradise 7:08 L.B. Dub Corp Buy
- 6 I Have A Dream feat. Benjamin Zephaniah 5:23 L.B. Dub Corp Buy
- 7 Turner's House 4:54 L.B. Dub Corp Buy
- 8 Generation To Generation 6:43 L.B. Dub Corp Buy
- 9 Any Time Will Be OK 5:42 L.B. Dub Corp Buy
- 10 Roller feat. Function 5:47 L.B. Dub Corp Buy