Luke Slater operates as his lesser-recognised L.B. Dub Corp alias for a debut full-length entitled ‘Unknown Origin’ on Berlin institution Ostgut Ton. UK dub poet Benjamin Zephaniah lends his poetic and politically charged vocals to album opener 'Take A Ride' and the frenzied 'I Have A Dream'. 'Nearly Africa' offers a tribal hints through well placed chants, whilst 'Turner’s House' is a heavy workout of Chicago percussion. Fellow veteran David Sumner AKA Function collaborates on 'Roller' forging a transfixing, tension-building track.
2 x LP
This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers. Estimated shipping in 14 days.
CDOut of stock
WAV / FLAC$11.99
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Take A Ride feat. Benjamin Zephaniah 6:47 L.B. Dub Corp Buy
- 2 Nearly Africa 6:05 L.B. Dub Corp Buy
- 3 Ever And Forever 6:55 L.B. Dub Corp Buy
- 4 L.B's Dub 6:02 L.B. Dub Corp Buy
- 5 No Trouble In Paradise 7:08 L.B. Dub Corp Buy
- 6 I Have A Dream feat. Benjamin Zephaniah 5:23 L.B. Dub Corp Buy
- 7 Turner's House 4:54 L.B. Dub Corp Buy
- 8 Generation To Generation 6:43 L.B. Dub Corp Buy
- 9 Any Time Will Be OK 5:42 L.B. Dub Corp Buy
- 10 Roller feat. Function 5:47 L.B. Dub Corp Buy