Ben Westbeech takes control for this latest instalment of the !K7 series with a disparate but rowdy collection of tracks. ‘90s trance superstar Josh Wink contributes a Chicago house monster with ‘How’s The Music’ (we say contributes - Westbeech lifted the track from a second-hand vinyl he found), while the exclusive comes in the shape of Breach’s own ‘Beroving’, eight minutes of 4/4 beats, breathy voices and swirling 808s.
In stock, shipping now.
WAV / FLAC$11.99
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Prince Of The Immortal Woods 4:17 Innercity Buy
- 2 Triangle Vision (Original Mix) 4:07 Wire People Buy
- 3 All Day 7:10 Beesmunt Soundsystem
- 4 It Is What It Is 5:34 Fred P.
- 5 Hoyle Road 4:50 Pedestrian Buy
- 6 My Secret Diving 6:22 Coni Buy
- 7 Beroving (DJ-Kicks) 7:49 Breach Buy
- 8 Broken 7:54 Cassio Kohl Buy
- 9 My Way (Dusky Remix) 6:09 CLOSE feat. Joe Dukie Buy
- 10 Attention Seeker 7:51 Iron Galaxy Buy