Having cut his teeth on the seminal Skam label and then disappeared for seven years, Luke Williams follows in his mentors' footsteps and returns with this EP of lively electronica for Touchin Bass. 'The Recital of Dolwen Fields' marries soft retro synths with a spastic drill beat, while 'T6 AX' is electropop heaven; a snappier, speeded-up version of College’s 'Real Hero'. Moving, unpredictable and a very welcome return.
Vinyl, 12"Out of stock
- 1 Dinas Hide 4:48 Quinoline Yellow Buy
- 2 Lags Domotags 3:51 Quinoline Yellow Buy
- 3 The Recital of Dolwen Fields 4:10 Quinoline Yellow Buy
- 4 Congregation 4:47 Quinoline Yellow Buy
- 5 T6 AX 3:22 Quinoline Yellow Buy
- 6 Argon of August 5:00 Quinoline Yellow Buy