In the late 70s and 80s, the composer / pianist Lubomyr Melnyk developed a unique method of composition – a meditative performance practice. For this full-length, Melnyk met with instrumentalist Peter Broderick, the sometimes member of Efterklang, and Nils Frahm, who produced and co-mixed the record to create intimate, melancholic compositions.
In stock. Shipping now.
Out of stock
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Pockets of Light 19:01 Lubomyr Melnyk Buy
- 2 The Six Day Moment 11:17 Lubomyr Melnyk Buy
- 3 A Warmer Place 10:16 Lubomyr Melnyk Buy
- 4 Nightrail from the Sun 13:06 Lubomyr Melnyk Buy
- 5 Le Miroir D'Amour 9:25 Lubomyr Melnyk Buy