Following numerous releases for labels like Bunker, Crème and Solar One, Germany’s electronic project The Exaltics aka Robert Witchschakowski now lands onto TRUST and embraces the extended play with ‘Muted World’. Blending acid-tinged electronica and Drexciyan synths, the EP includes a remix by Bristol’s Kamikaze Space Programme, the experimental techno project of dnb prodigy Raiden.
WAV / FLAC$5.99
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Every Beginning Has an End 3:34 The Exaltics Buy
- 2 Second Phases (Original Mix) 4:20 The Exaltics Buy
- 3 Muted World 3:08 The Exaltics Buy
- 4 Second Phases (Kamikaze Space Programme Remix) 6:47 The Exaltics Buy
- 5 Broken 4:06 The Exaltics Buy