Available: June 8, 2011
In stock, shipping now.
The Caretakers brilliant An Empty Bliss Beyond This World finally made available again.
Following its original release in 2011, An Empty Bliss Beyond This World quietly started to seep into the collective consciousness of many ambient and avant-garde traversers. Much like Biosphere's take in techno, The Caretaker's took traditional ballroom music (legend has it from a box of battered 78s purchased while record digging in NYC with Demdike Stare).
Five years on and the sounds within An Empty Bliss continue to haunt us still, and considering The Caretaker has began his final voyage through the endlessly fading rooms of his wasting mind, this could be the last time we get a glimpse of this album before it vanishes into the ether.
- 1 All You Are Going To Want To Do Is Get Back There 2:00
- 2 Moments Of Sufficient Lucidity
- 3 The Great Hidden Sea Of The Unconscious
- 4 Libet's Delay 2:00
- 5 I Feel As If Might Be Vanishing
- 6 An Empty Bliss Beyond This World 2:00
- 7 Bedded Deep In Long Term Memory
- 8 A Relationship With The Sublime 2:00
- 9 Mental Caverns Without Sunshine
- 10 Pared Back To The Minimal 1:46
- 11 Mental Caverns Without Sunshine
- 12 An Empty Bliss Beyond This World 2:00
- 13 Tiny Gradiations Of Loss
- 14 Camaraderie At Arms Length 2:00
- 15 The Sublime Is Disappointingly Elusive 1:44
History Always Favours the Winners