A nice little package of cross-continental sleaze here with the incredible Sweat.X. Hailing from South Africa, they combine falsetto vocals, lyrics to make your mother blush, booty-bass lines and driving electro-sex riddims to create the bastard live-child of Scissor Sisters, Juan Atkins and 2-Live Crew. A gem of a remix comes from the man like, Mike Slott - one of the most under-rated beats-craftsmen in this so called "Wonky" movement, who provides his signature mutli-layered warm polyphonic composition to contrast the surrounding filth.
In stock, shipping now.
- 1 I'm That Alley 5:04 Sweat.X Buy
- 2 The Knife 5:11 Sweat.X Buy
- 3 I'm That Alley (Mike Slott remix) 3:58 Sweat.X Buy
- 4 The Knife (instrumental) 5:36 Sweat.X Buy
- 5 I'm That Alley (instrumental) 5:36 Sweat.X Buy