Vinyl, 2×LP$40.99Read More
- Includes download code
- 180g recycled vinyl
- Recycled kraft gatefold sleeve
Available: November 20, 2020
In stock, shipping now.
Euphonic Rhythms debut their first release of UK experimental electronics with the sprawling and very limited edition double-disc compilation set Rhythmia, Vol. I. It features striking futurist sonics from a wealth of musicians, from the choppy choral grime production of Proc Fiskal to the drum-less dark ambient drone of Kepla. The profits from Rhythmia, Vol. I are split 50/50: one half for The Trussell Trust, Migrants Organise and Resourcing Racial Justice, the other for the artists.
Mastered and cut by Helmut Erler at Dubplates & Mastering, Berlin.
- 1 Instrucciones, Part II Import 1:21
- 2 Back When Christoph De Babalon 2:00
- 3 Blackest Opal FARWARMTH 2:00
- 4 Dark Dream" (Zoe McPherson remix) Gillie Mc Pherson 2:00
- 5 Kiteing Ondness 2:00
- 6 The Crown Weaver Kepla 2:00
- 7 Yellow Jiinx & Sunun 2:00
- 8 Moonline 6a Ausschuss 2:00
- 9 White Lies Withdrawn & Birthmark 2:00
- 10 Four Against Three Bobby Jewell 2:00
- 11 Tomorrow Sometimes Comes (part 2) Best Available Technology 2:00
- 12 Youngfleeto Proc Fiskal 2:00
- 13 Death Row Virus Mya Gomez 2:00