With new EP Budni Nashego Kolhoza, Vladimir Dubyshkin once again proves himself to be the most dependable artist in the orbit of TRIP Records. As has been the case with his previous releases, this set finds Dubyshkin locking into some dead-eyed, unrelenting techno grooves and staying with them for the course of each track. The influence of the Birmingham school - Regis, Surgeon etc - is keenly felt on fiery cuts like ‘Customs & Traditions’ and ‘Elvis Has Left The Building’. Elsewhere ‘Grasshopper’s Opinion’ and ‘Rural Woman’ find Dubyshkin reigning in the harder elements of his rhythms while also injecting a little psychedelia into proceedings.
- + MP3
In stock, shipping now.
Digital Track List
- 1 Rural Woman Vladimir Dubyshkin 5:21 Buy
- 2 Grasshopper's Opinion Vladimir Dubyshkin 4:52 Buy
- 3 Customs & Traditions Vladimir Dubyshkin 5:48 Buy
- 4 Elvis Has Left the Building Vladimir Dubyshkin 5:06 Buy
- 5 Lady of the Night Vladimir Dubyshkin 4:52 Buy