Richard Pinhas is internationally recognized as one of France's major experimental musicians: first and foremost a guitarist considered the "father" of French electronic music. He was the founder of Heldon, a band whose violent fusion of electronics and guitar in the '70s rivaled the German electronic school.
'Iceland' was originally released in '79 and is washed with electronic harmonies nearing perfection - drawing parallels to Fripp/Eno and Manuel Gottsching's 'E2E4'. You will be completely seduced by the the melodic, highly emotive proto-techno of 'Greenland' alone!
- 1 Iceland (Part 1) Richard Pinhas 0:33
- 2 Iceland (Part 2) Richard Pinhas 2:00
- 3 The Last Kings Of Thule (Part 1) Richard Pinhas 1:16
- 4 Iceland (Part 3) Richard Pinhas 2:00
- 5 Indicatif Radio Richard Pinhas 0:32
- 6 The Last Kings Of Thule (Part 2) Richard Pinhas 2:00
- 7 Short Transition Richard Pinhas 0:17
- 8 Greenland Richard Pinhas 2:00
- 9 Wintermusic Richard Pinhas 2:00