London-based artist and sound art academic R. Elizabeth’s (aka Rachel Finney) second full-length takes on a decidedly vintage form. Recorded using nothing more than a 1980s Casio keyboard, a piano, Finney’s ice-cold vocal, and a heaping helping of reel-to-reel tape mangling, Every And All We Voyage On recalls shades of early electronic experimentation à la Laurie Spiegel and Delia Derbyshire, shot through with the cavalier punk approach of Cabaret Voltaire.
In stock, shipping now.
Digital Track List
- 1 Cut Piano R. Elizabeth 2:17 Buy
- 2 An Image Is Different R. Elizabeth 4:03 Buy
- 3 Back From Ten R. Elizabeth 6:40 Buy
- 4 Every And All We Voyage On R. Elizabeth 7:38 Buy
- 5 Spiritual To Symphony R. Elizabeth 4:12 Buy
- 6 Tragedy And Trade R. Elizabeth 7:59
- 7 Piano Cut R. Elizabeth 5:34 Buy