In stock, shipping now.
This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers. Estimated shipping in 14 days.
Midsommar is a new horror film from director Ari Aster (Hereditary). Starring Florence Pugh and Jack Reynor, the film follows a couple who vacation in a small Swedish village to attend a festival that happens once every 90 years. The trip starts out idyllic as the duo becomes acquainted with the town, but as time lingers they become increasingly suspicious of their neighbors as the cult-like tendencies of the town become apparent.
For scoring duties on Midsommar, Ari Aster selected British composer Bobby Krlic (also known by his stage name The Haxan Cloak). Best known for his dark and spooky instrumentals, Krlic has delivered a masterwork of tense, atmospheric pieces and beautiful orchestral movements. The compositions weave expertly with the looming threats clad in the daylight of Scandinavian countryside. Music is an essential element of Midsommar ’s atmosphere and will stay with viewers long after the film has ended.
- 1 Prophesy Bobby Krlic 0:15
- 2 Gassed Bobby Krlic 0:30
- 3 Halsingland Bobby Krlic 0:30
- 4 The House That Harga Built Bobby Krlic 0:30
- 5 Attestupan Bobby Krlic 0:30
- 6 Ritual In Transfigured Time Bobby Krlic 0:30
- 7 Murder (Mystery) Bobby Krlic 0:30
- 8 The Blessing Bobby Krlic 0:30
- 9 Chorus Of Sirens Bobby Krlic 0:30
- 10 A Language Of Sex Bobby Krlic 0:30
- 11 Harga, Collapsing Bobby Krlic 0:30
- 12 Fire Temple Bobby Krlic 0:30
- Geinoh Yamashirogumi
- Akira Symphonic Suite (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)