At a time where the existentially-driven overshare is part and parcel for our culture — especially in music — it’s often rare to find an example that neatly avoids the didactic, content instead in preserving a sense of mystery. Berlin-based producer Juan Ramos, one half of GreenVision, strikes the perfect balance with Changing Hands. Ramos’ debut is the product of a dark, painful coming-of-age, sonically resonant in his eschewing of dancefloor revelry (breakbeats, vocal samples). This is club music for headphones.
Stock on order, expected soon.
- 1 The Problem With Ambiguity And Finding Space 2:09 Juan Ramos Buy
- 2 Master Data Tribute (Ode To A City's Industrial Past) 5:54 Juan Ramos Buy
- 3 As Above So Below 5:28 Juan Ramos Buy
- 4 Reflex 3:17 Juan Ramos Buy
- 5 Create The Cloud 3:20 Juan Ramos Buy
- 6 EXP-89 HP-INF 4:25 Juan Ramos Buy
- 7 Incongruent 2:05 Juan Ramos Buy
- 8 Going Somewhere 3:48 Juan Ramos Buy
- 9 Private Island, Little Prince 4:39 Juan Ramos Buy
- 10 Ship To Shore 4:15 Juan Ramos Buy
- New Order
- ∑(No,12k,Lg,17Mif) New Order + Liam Gillick: So it goes .. shows
- Catalogue Number