Dean Hurley’s Anthology Resource Volume II: Philosophy Of Beyond draws largely on two sources - the music Hurley composed for 2018 movie Perfect and material he crafted during a residency at the Art Gallery Of New South Wales. In true Hurley fashion, these are strange, eerie pieces of electro-acoustic composition that make their home in the uncanny valley. On the evidence of Anthology Resource Volume II: Philosophy Of Beyond artists like György Ligeti and Karlheinz Stockhausen still exert a strong influence on the longtime David Lynch collaborator Hurley.
In stock, shipping now.
This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers. Estimated shipping in 14 days.
- 1 Edge of the Known 3:47 Dean Hurley Buy
- 2 The Curved Arrow of Time 1:57 Dean Hurley Buy
- 3 Dissension 2:27 Dean Hurley Buy
- 4 Low Harmonic Fanfare / Growth 5:54 Dean Hurley Buy
- 5 Exotic Matter 1:46 Dean Hurley Buy
- 6 Far Boundaries 3:59 Dean Hurley Buy
- 7 Splendor 2:17 Dean Hurley Buy
- 8 Pastness 2:06 Dean Hurley Buy
- 9 Echoes of Known 1:13 Dean Hurley Buy
- 10 In Knowing 3:53 Dean Hurley Buy
- 11 Somewhere in Time 4:11 Dean Hurley Buy
- 12 Birth 8:16 Dean Hurley Buy
- Brian Eno
- Apollo: Atmospheres And Soundtracks (Extended Edition)
- Catalogue Number