With BGM, Studio Mule branch out. Previously an imprint that dealt in reissues of rare Japanese jazz, BGM is the first LP made by the Studio Mule band. Guided by label boss Toshiya Kawasaki, a revolving cast of musicians turn in covers of some tracks close to hearts of the Studio Mule extended family. Given that the group’s style is a mix of City Pop, dream pop and Balearic house, it’s no surprise to find City Pop legend Nanako Sato and Dip In The Pool’s Miyako Koda providing vocals for BGM.
In stock, shipping now.
CDOut of stock
- 1 Shinzo No Tobira (feat Miyako Koda - extended edit) 1:00 Studio Mule
- 2 Kagami No Naka No Jyugatsu (feat Nanako Sato) 1:00 Studio Mule
- 3 Carnaval (feat Miyako Koda - dance edit) 1:00 Studio Mule
- 4 Ballet 1:00 Studio Mule
- 5 Soshite Bokuwa Toho Ni Kureru 1:00 Studio Mule
- 6 Yugao 1:00 Studio Mule
- 7 Face To Face 1:00 Studio Mule
- 8 The April Fools 1:00 Studio Mule