In spite of claiming to have only started pursuing music seriously after his retirement from a factory job in Serbia, enigmatic composer Abul Mogard nonetheless bears the mark of a studied professional. The Belgrade-born musician seems to have emerged fully formed into a late style, synthesising strikingly intricate drones and downcast, bilious ambient music. And We Are Passing Through Silently collects five of Mogard’s recent song reworks, including remixes of Aïsha Devi, Penelope Trappes and Brian Eno’s collaborative effort with Irish avant-folk act Fovea Hex. Enveloping drones submerge vocals in entire seas of synthesised organs; a kind of cold yet comforting kind of destruction.
- WAV 24bit
In stock. Shipping now.
Out of stock
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 O.M.A. (Abul Mogard Remix) 8:09 Abul Mogard feat. Aïsha Devi Buy
- 2 Carry Me (Abul Mogard Remix) 12:34 Abul Mogard feat. Penelope Trappes Buy
- 3 London South (Abul Mogard Remix) 15:14 Abul Mogard feat. nick nicely Buy
- 4 The Sky Is Ever Falling (Abul Mogard Remix) 14:03 Abul Mogard feat. Becoming Animal Buy
- 5 We Dream All The Dark Away (Abul Mogard Remix) 20:58 Abul Mogard feat. Fovea Hex Buy
- Special Request
- Through The Looking Glass (Nina Kraviz / Anastasia Kristensen Remixes)
- Catalogue Number
- Release Date
- July 2018