FireScope Records boss Steven Rutter (B12) teams up with vocalist Karla Hajman to form KineStatics. Labyrinth, the duo’s debut release, contains five brooding hybrids of techno, electro and trip-hop. Hajman’s contemplative vocal style is reminiscent of Portishead’s Beth Gibbons, and her singing adds an air of otherworldliness to slow-mo jams like ‘Grmi Seva’ and ‘Labyrinth’. Anyone who’s enjoyed Rutter’s previous collaborations with Yonii (see B12’s 2017 EP In Vain) will know what we’re talking about.
- Pressed on clear and blue splatter vinyl
In stock. Shipping now.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Labyrinth 3:36 KineStatics Buy
- 2 Grmi Seva 4:57 KineStatics Buy
- 3 'Till the End of the World 4:17 KineStatics Buy
- 4 Grmi Seva Beats 4:57 KineStatics Buy
- 5 Labyrinth Trip 3:26 KineStatics Buy