The wacky, unstoppable dance-pop fun of Zandoli is enough to show that Charlotte Adigéry is a blast at parties. But like all good artists, the Belgian-Caribbean artist knows how to spin yarns in the fray. Adigéry animates the musical traditions of her ancestral Martinique with chanted group choruses and a wry sense of humour; “zandoli pa té ni pat” she sings, roughly translating to the Creole saying “the gecko didn’t have any legs”.
In stock. Shipping now.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Paténipat 6:11 Charlotte Adigéry Buy
- 2 Cursed and Cussed 3:51 Charlotte Adigéry Buy
- 3 High Lights 5:08 Charlotte Adigéry Buy
- 4 B B C 4:11 Charlotte Adigéry Buy
- 5 Okashi 3:34 Charlotte Adigéry Buy