- Includes download card
In stock, shipping now.
- + MP3
- Available as a continuous mix of the album
Stock on order, expected soon.
WAV / FLAC$11.99
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
Another year, another Pop Ambient. If you’re unfamiliar with the format, the lay of the land is this - around this time every year, the people at Kompakt take a break from releasing techno records (broadly speaking) to indulge their love of ambient music. The resulting Pop Ambient compilations have become something of a yin to the yang of the rest of the label’s output. This latest instalment, Pop Ambient 2019, is perhaps the most gorgeous collection of tracks they’ve released yet. The Eno-indebted synth pastures of entries like Leandro Fresco’s ‘Arana De Vidrio’ and Thore Pfeiffer’s ‘Alles Wird Gut’ are simply breathtaking.
- 1 Alles Wird Gut 6:32 Thore Pfeiffer Buy
- 2 A Plain Of Reeds 5:53 Coupler Buy
- 3 The Uncertainty Principle 5:04 The Black Frame Buy
- 4 Gone Too Soon 5:41 Kenneth James Gibson Buy
- 5 Schien Immer (feat. Maria Estrella) 10:09 Morgen Wurde Buy
- 6 Rot 2 6:14 Gregor Schwellenbach Buy
- 7 Bluebird 5:42 Last Train To Brooklyn Buy
- 8 Zweitens (feat. Luis Reichard) 6:12 Max Wurden Buy
- 9 Karenina 5:16 Thomas Fehlmann Buy
- 10 Arana De Vidrio 5:09 Leandro Fresco Buy
- 11 Cromo 3 3:11 Yui Onodera Buy
- 12 Adren 5:06 Triola Buy
- 13 Core 7:13 Max Wurden Buy
- 14 Pop Ambient 2019 (continuous Mix) 72:45 Various Artists