A-Ton debuted in 2016 with a collection of tracks from Luke Slater’s ‘90s project The 7th Plain. Two years on, the Ostgut Ton sub-label return to Slater for the third chapter, Chronicles III. As with the second instalment, Chronicle II is split between tracks released in The 7th Plain’s heyday and unreleased goodies. Chronicle III focuses on The 7th Plain’s association with the General Production Recordings label. The music takes in techno, synth ambient, acid, electro, future-funk and everything in between, and all of the material has a beautiful astral quality to it. This one’s a real treat.
In stock. Shipping now.
Estimated shipping in 7 days. This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers.
If there are any issues in fulfilling your order we will contact you immediately.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME Encoded
- 1 Time Melts 7:55 The 7th Plain Buy
- 2 Reality Of Space 7:40 The 7th Plain Buy
- 3 Excalibur's Radar 5:55 The 7th Plain Buy
- 4 Millentum 7:51 The 7th Plain Buy
- 5 Lost 5:52 The 7th Plain Buy
- 6 Think City 6:35 The 7th Plain Buy
- 7 Shades Amaze 4:17 The 7th Plain Buy
- 8 Seeing Sense 8:08 The 7th Plain Buy
The 7th Plain
- Oren Ambarchi / Konrad Sprenger / Phillip Sollmann
- Panama / Suez
- Catalogue Number
- A-Ton EP 01 digital
- Release Date
- August 2018