Teresa Winter’s latest album combines the politically defiant energy of Cosey Fanni Tutti with the sexually transgressive nature of Marquis De Sade’s writings. To soundtrack her content, Winter adopts an eclectic choice of ambient, electronica and acid-house, which she experiments with interchangeably. Inspired by a nightmare about her boyfriend murdering her and hiding the body under their bed, Winter’s album retains the dreamlike aspects of her inspiration while refusing to shy away from the brutality of its content.
- Master and cut by Matt Colton
- Edition of 300
Estimated shipping in 7 days. This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers.
If there are any issues in fulfilling your order we will contact you immediately.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME Encoded
- 1 Canticles Of Ecstasy 7:14 Teresa Winter Buy
- 2 Heathen?s Gate 9:07 Teresa Winter Buy
- 3 Vulgaire 1:59 Teresa Winter Buy
- 4 For Murder 4:04 Teresa Winter Buy
- 5 Apostrophising The Cunt 2:21 Teresa Winter Buy
- 6 Mother Of Death 4:03 Teresa Winter Buy
- 7 From So High That i Might Die 4:35 Teresa Winter Buy