Swedish noise musician Maria w Horn investigates the unsavoury history of Ångermanland, her native homeland in the north of Sweden. Troubled by uneven wealth distribution, a history of witch trials, military aggression against worker’s movements and a collapsing welfare state, Horn summons these demons one by one, exorcising them with her distorted and foreboding soundscapes. With some tracks composed specifically for ceremonial use, Horn’s work examines history and occult academia, engaging with it in a rich and fluid way.
In stock. Shipping now.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME Encoded
- 1 Atropa 2:46 Maria Horn Buy
- 2 Stramonium 5:39 Maria Horn Buy
- 3 Ave 8:12 Maria Horn Buy
- 4 Angermanlandska Bilder 10:13 Maria Horn Buy
- 5 Inverts 3:08 Maria Horn Buy
- 6 Fides Minus 3:57 Maria Horn Buy