Vinyl, 2×LPOut of stock
CDOut of stock
Hard to believe it's been four years since Fatima released her stunning Blue Note-approved debut album Yellow Memories. Thankfully though, she is back with her much anticipated follow up 'And Yet It's All Love'. Produced by MNDSGN (Stones Throw), J.D Reid (Mabel, D Double E), Purist (Daupe), Taz Arnold (Kendrick Lamar), Swarvy, plus her regular collaborator and former Bleep album of the year artist, Natureboy Flako.
Described by Eglo as 'an emotional, entertaining trip through the full cycle of a romantic relationship told in Fatima's now-familiar soulful style', once again we are treated to Fatima's soulful vocal delivery, delivered like a perfect breeze of neo-soul that is locked in to twelve near perfect grooves courtesy of her production partners.
It's a stunningly delicate affair that takes the influence of Jazz, Soul, RnB and Funk and reimagines them within the modern day city streets of London one. As such, it’s an album that would sit as equally at home within the playlists and record shelves of anyone dedicating their listening habits to the latest sounds from Brownswood, Tirzah and Mica or Rhythm Section...
Digital Track List
- 1 Dang Fatima 4:35 Buy
- 2 Westside Fatima 4:23 Buy
- 3 Attention Span of a Cookie Fatima 3:32 Buy
- 4 I See Faces in Everything Fatima 4:38 Buy
- 5 Take It All featuring Roc Marciano Fatima 2:57 Buy
- 6 Somebody Else Fatima 3:40 Buy
- 7 Caught in a Lie Fatima 3:32 Buy
- 8 Waltz Fatima 2:53 Buy
- 9 So Rite Fatima 3:27 Buy
- 10 Movie Fatima 5:15 Buy
- 11 Note to Self Fatima 1:01 Buy
- 12 And Yet It's All Love Fatima 3:41 Buy