- Pressed on Concrete Grey coloured vinyl
In stock, shipping now.
WAV / FLAC$11.99
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
NYC group Uniform are on quite a roll at the moment. 2017’s Wake In Fright brought them widespread acclaim and caught the attention of David Lynch, who co-opted two of the tracks for the Twin Peaks soundtrack. Now, a year and a half after that record and just two months on from a collaborative LP with The Body, Uniform’s latest album The Long Walk arrives courtesy of Sacred Bones. The band have recently expanded into a trio after recruiting Liturgy/Zs drummer Greg Fox, and the introduction of live kit into their heavy industrial style adds additional force to what was already a pretty visceral sound. Tunes like ‘Alone In The Dark’ bring to mind Show Me The Body if they had been incubated in Copenhagen’s Posh Isolation scene.
- 1 The Walk 5:30 Uniform Buy
- 2 Inhuman Condition 4:15 Uniform Buy
- 3 Found 3:50 Uniform Buy
- 4 Transubstantiation 4:35 Uniform Buy
- 5 Alone in the Dark 3:46 Uniform Buy
- 6 Headless Eyes 3:57 Uniform Buy
- 7 Anointing of the Sick 4:46 Uniform Buy
- 8 Peaceable Kingdom 6:48 Uniform Buy