Thomas Fehlmann’s CV is as impressive as they come. As well as being a member of Palais Schaumburg, Ocean Club, 3MB and most recently The Orb, Fehlmann has collaborated with artists including Terrence Dixon and Ernaldo Bernocchi and also has an extensive collection of solo releases that stretches back to the early ‘80s. He puts all of his compositional tools to work on Los Lagos, his fourth LP for Kompakt and first solo full-length since 2010’s Gute Luft. The eight tracks here are deftly-crafted Berlin techno cuts that often pull towards modular experimentalism or synthetic ambient. Fehlmann manages to make his beats sound simultaneously upfront and far away, a trick that lends entries such as ‘Freiluft’ and ‘Morrislouis’ a feeling of contemplative suspension. Max Loderbauer guests on the Pantha Du Prince-esque ‘Tempelhof’.
- Plus download
In stock. Shipping now.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
- 1 Lowenzahnzimmer 8:28 Thomas Fehlmann Buy
- 2 Window 8:54 Thomas Fehlmann Buy
- 3 Morrislouis 8:49 Thomas Fehlmann Buy
- 4 Tempelhof feat. Max Loderbauer (feat. Max Loderbauer) 6:37 Thomas Fehlmann Buy
- 5 Freiluft 7:21 Thomas Fehlmann Buy
- 6 Triggerism 7:18 Thomas Fehlmann Buy
- 7 Neverevernever 7:32 Thomas Fehlmann Buy
- 8 Geworden 8:49 Thomas Fehlmann Buy