A collaboration between two of Norway’s premier talents yields some fantastic results. This LP sees jazz pianist Bugge Wesseltoft and the prolific ‘adult disco’ master Prins Thomas find a neat middle-ground between their two styles. Wesseltoft’s music has frequently leant towards the dancefloor, while parts of Thomas’ output - 2016’s Principe Del Norte, for example - blur the boundaries of ambient, jazz and cosmic club fare. As such, it’s no surprise to find Bugge Wesseltoft & Prins Thomas cuts like ‘Furuburget’ and ‘Bar Asphalt’ combining louche beats and click-clack percussion with cool keys to great effect. Elsewhere ‘Epilog’ and ‘Norte De Brasil’ are warm Balearic synthscapes.
Estimated shipping in 7 days. This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers.
If there are any issues in fulfilling your order we will contact you immediately.
- 1 Furuberget 18:18 Bugge Wesseltoft and Prins Thomas Buy
- 2 Norte do Brasil 5:42 Bugge Wesseltoft and Prins Thomas Buy
- 3 Sin Tempo 9:43 Bugge Wesseltoft and Prins Thomas Buy
- 4 Bar Asfalt 13:32 Bugge Wesseltoft and Prins Thomas Buy
- 5 Epilog 13:55 Bugge Wesseltoft and Prins Thomas Buy