The latest release from Repitch Recordings sub-label Cosmo Rhythmatic sees Mika Vainio and Vigroux return to the Berlin imprint with a collaborative LP, posthumously issued following Vainio's untimely death in 2017. Much like the pair’s previous full-length on Cosmo Rhythmatic - 2015’s Peau Froide, Leger Soleil - Ignis sees them craft darkly portentous soundscapes from industrial electronics, brooding synths and found sounds. While the likes of ‘Un peu apres le soleil’ are detailed enough to be considered electroacoustic compositions, ‘Luceat lux’ floors you from the first second with a screeching blast of sound. While the darkwave techno tracks that peppered Peau Froide, Leger Soleil are largely jettisoned here, there is one dystopian, Alec Empire-style beatscape in the form of ‘Luxure’. Ignis is a visceral record full of light and shade.
- Master and vinyl cut by Matt Colton
Estimated shipping in 7 days. This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers.
If there are any issues in fulfilling your order we will contact you immediately.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME Encoded
- 1 Brume 6:53 Mika Vainio & Vigroux Buy
- 2 Netereournepas 4:03 Mika Vainio & Vigroux Buy
- 3 Luxure 3:39 Mika Vainio & Vigroux Buy
- 4 Un peu après le soleil 6:53 Mika Vainio & Vigroux Buy
- 5 Luceat lux 6:39 Mika Vainio & Vigroux Buy
- 6 Feux 5:48 Mika Vainio & Vigroux Buy