Off the back of their acclaimed 2016 compilation of Carl Stone’s 70’s and 80’s highlights, Unseen Worlds (Laurie Spiegel, Dickie Landry) drop a follow-up release. Electronic Music From The Eighties And Nineties contains some of the electronic composer’s most cerebral and beautiful works. These pieces evolve magma-slow, with loops waxing and waning over the course of several minutes. They are occasionally interspersed with surprising samples - in the case of ‘Sonali’, a slice of a Mozart chorus. Despite their slouching pace, these numbers are always invigorating rather than lethargic. This compilation marks the first time ‘Mae Yao’ has been released.
- Housed inside a gatefold sleeve
- New liner notes from Tim Rutherford Johnson, Robin Rimbaud, and Carl Stone
- First-time vinyl collection for some of Carl Stone’s most beloved tracks
- First ever release in any format of “Mae Yao”
Estimated shipping in 7 days. This item is not in stock, but is available from our suppliers.
If there are any issues in fulfilling your order we will contact you immediately.
WAV / FLAC
320 kbps, LAME Encoded
- Klaus Schulze / Pete Namlook
- The Dark Side Of The Moog Vol.3: Phantom Heart Brother
- Music On Vinyl
- Catalogue Number
- Release Date
- August 2018