- Exclusive red vinyl
- Includes a download of the entire score
In stock, shipping now.
Crazy virtual reality business from Hills Have Eyes director Alexandre Aja sees an original score from Rob (Manic, Horns, Revenge etc) to help bring the spooky tales to life. Inviting participants to circle round the fire whilst an array of stories do the rounds, the score from Rob merges schizoid techno with classic horror synth and slo-mo cosmic disco tropes (‘Cry Wolf’). Definitely not the scariest OST we’ve ever heard but it sounds like it’ll compliment the VR venture perfectly. For fans of John Carpenter, Death Waltz, Editions Mego etc.
- 1 Campfire Creepers 4:46 Rob Buy
- 2 Cry Wolf 1:08 Rob Buy
- 3 Full Moon 1:19 Rob Buy
- 4 Midnight March 3:12 Rob Buy
- 5 Skull 2:33 Rob Buy
- 6 Spectra 1:35 Rob Buy
- 7 Terror Woods 2:31 Rob Buy
- 8 The Collector 2:40 Rob Buy
- Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein
- Stranger Things: Halloween Sounds From the Upside Down
- Catalogue Number