Designed with DJs in mind, these are recommended for those after a new DJ headphone. We've been fans of Swedish audio manufacturers Nocs for a while now. They consistently create products that provide high quality sound combined with a sleek and minimal design aesthetic. The NS900 has been two years in the making and is their first pair of headphones designed specifically for DJs.
The NS900 features custom built titanium drivers that deliver exceptional sound and are optimised for a clubbing environment. All parts are highly durable and replaceable.
- Custom titanium drivers
- Durable, replaceable parts
- Exchangeable ear-cushions
- Resizing slider function
- PVD-coated stainless steel headband with an internal headband secured by steel hex screws.
- Drivers: 40.0 mm titanium coated
- Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm @ 1 kH
- Frequency: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Cord length: 1.4 m
- 1 year replacement warranty
The 3 button remote and mic are supported by:
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
- iPad (1st generation and later)
- iPad mini
- iPad 2
- iPod touch (2nd generation and later)
- iPod classic
- iPod nano (4th generation and later)
The remote is supported by:
- iPod shuffle (3rd generation and later)
The 1 button remote and mic are supported by:
In the box:
Cable 1: 1.4 m coiled cable for computers, phones, music players and any device with headphone output. Screw-on jack adaptor 3.5 mm to 6.3 mm
Cable 2: 1.2 m Made for iPhone/iPod flat cable with integrated remote and microphone with 3.5 mm connector
Cable 3: 1.2 m flat cable with integrated remote and microphone with 3.5 mm connector for Android and Windows phone devices
The NS900 includes a cable lock to ensure the cable stays secure during listening sessions and live performances.